Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Genre/Form:||Detective and mystery stories
|Material Type:||Fiction, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Originally published: London : Headline, 2005.|
|Description:||viii, 312 p. ; 22 cm.|
Chief Inspector Armand Gamache of the Sûreté du Québec and his team of investigators are called in to the scene of a suspicious death in a rural village south of Montreal. Jane Neal, a local fixture in the tiny hamlet of Three Pines, just north of the U.S. border, has been found dead in the woods. The locals are certain it's a tragic hunting accident and nothing more, but Gamache smells something foul in these remote woods, and is soon certain that Jane Neal died at the hands of someone much more sinister than a careless bowhunter.--From publisher description.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Gamache, Armand (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Police -- Québec (Province) -- Fiction.
- Victims of violent crimes -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (8)
- 2012readinglist(30 items)
by cccook updated 2012-09-13
- WVPL Mystery Book Discussion Group titles(64 items)
by oclc4me updated about a month ago
- Things Mysterious(57 items)
by MDTufts updated 2012-08-12
- **Things to Check Out(500 items)
by owens1 updated 2012-10-10
- Favorite mystery writers(58 items)
by sberkowitz updated about a month ago