Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Genre/Form:||Young adult fiction
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||216 p. ; 21 cm.|
When Travis returns home from Afghanistan, his parents are splitting up, his brother has stolen his girlfriend and car, and he has nightmares of his best friend getting killed but when he runs into Harper, a girl who has despised him since middle school, life actually starts looking up.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Veterans -- Juvenile fiction.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers -- Juvenile fiction.
- United States. -- Marine Corps -- Juvenile fiction.
- Afghan War, 2001- -- Juvenile fiction.
- Afghanistan -- Juvenile fiction.
- Veterans -- Fiction.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder -- Fiction.
- Family problems -- Fiction.
- Brothers -- Fiction.
- Love -- Fiction.
- United States. -- Marine Corps -- Fiction.
- Afghan War, 2001- -- Fiction.
- Afghanistan -- Fiction.