Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Named Person:||David Foster Wallace|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
David Foster Wallace
|ISBN:||9780316074230 0316074233 9780316178327 0316178322|
|Description:||x, 548 p. ; 25 cm.|
|Responsibility:||David Foster Wallace.|
The character David Foster Wallace is introduced to the banal world of the IRS Regional Examination Center in Peoria, Illinois, and the host of strange people who work there, in a novel that was unfinished at the time of the author's death.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Wallace, David Foster -- Fiction.
- Civil service -- Fiction.
- Office politics -- Fiction.
- United States. -- Internal Revenue Service -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (19)
- Things to Check Out(137 items)
by firstname.lastname@example.org updated about 3 weeks ago
- To Read(21 items)
by kfleming89 updated about a week ago
- SPU - New English Titles(130 items)
by spulibrary updated 2013-01-30
- 2012-December: New Items at the SPU Library(161 items)
by spulibrary updated 2013-01-11
- My Library(62 items)
by email@example.com updated 2012-09-06