Find a copy in the library
Find it in libraries globally
|Genre/Form:||Young adult fiction
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780439023481 0439023483 9780439023528 0439023521 9780545425117 0545425115 9780545310581 054531058X 9781451740752 1451740751|
|Awards:||Notable Social Studies Trade Books for Young People, 2009|
|Description:||374 p. ; 22 cm.|
|Contents:||The tributes --
The games --
|Responsibility:||by Suzanne Collins.|
WorldCat User Reviews (9)
Billige Nike Air Max
Nike Air Max Sko,Nike Air Max 91 Herre...
- 1 of 11 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
This is really awesome book
I recommand to watch a book before seeing a movie.
very attractive and thrilled!
영어로 쓸라니 힘드네.. ㅋㅋ
한번 읽기 시작하면 다 읽을 때까지 책을 손에서 놓지 못할 것이다.
- Was this review helpful to you?
The Hunger Games
THE HUNGER GAMES is the best book I have read in a long time. People who are hesitant to read this- (like I was) do not fear. THE HUNGER GAMES will make many people with various tastes satisfied. Suzanne Collins has truly struck gold on this series.
- 12 of 15 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
Hmmm . . .
Okay, though I just saw the movie yesterday, I read the first book a year and four months ago. I like the book better than the movie, possible because I read it read first. Overall, I enjoyed both of them and look forward to read/seeing the rest.
- 11 of 15 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
Best Books to be movie
Love this book very much, since the movie are released based on this book. I Love this book very much. http://radartekno.com/
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Survival -- Juvenile fiction.
- Television programs -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Contests -- Juvenile fiction.
- Survival -- Fiction.
- Television programs -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Contests -- Fiction.
- Science fiction.
- Interpersonal Relations -- Fiction.
- Science Fiction.
User lists with this item (193)
- New Books - Spring 2013(28 items)
by firstname.lastname@example.org updated about 2 days ago
- Leisure Reading--Schusterman Library(108 items)
by jcjanzen updated about 5 days ago
- Books I'm Interested In(230 items)
by dnhsangel updated about 2 weeks ago
- Books Read/Reviewed(240 items)
by elfgreen updated about 2 weeks ago
- Larry read.(172 items)
by larrygodin updated about 3 weeks ago